Please review our Return Policy posted on the Site prior to making any purchases.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The
Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed
or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a
collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account
information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features
that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or
the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
9. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including
excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any
party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with
the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Marketplace Offerings.
10. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or
using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
11. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
12. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
13. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active
information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange
formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware"
or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
14. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to
15. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion
of the Marketplace Offerings to you.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information
regarding the Site or the Marketplace Offerings ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and
shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall
be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial
or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such
Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the
right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual
infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.SITE MANAGEMENT
including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and
without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically
feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and without limitation,
notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or
are in any way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to
protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and the Marketplace Offerings.
We care about data privacy and security. By using the Site or the Marketplace Offerings, you agree to be
advised the Site and the Marketplace Offerings are hosted in Turkmenistan. If you access the Site or the
Marketplace Offerings from any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal
data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in Turkmenistan, then through your continued
use of the Site, you are transferring your data to Turkmenistan, and you agree to have your data transferred to
and processed in Turkmenistan.
TERM AND TERMINATION
DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND THE
MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR
ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY
APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE
AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ANY CONTENT OR
INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new
account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting
on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take
appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
These terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Turkmenistan. Shanghai General Trading
Co.Ltd and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Turkmenistan shall have exclusive jurisdiction to
resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
Marketplace Offerings constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to
rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay,
or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of
remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created